Nebel / Nors sø campsite
Nebel/ Nors sø campsite is owned by the Klit Division of the Danish Scouts.
The campsite is over 20,000 m2 and is near the lake "Nors sø" and between Thisted and Klitmøller, in Thy National Park.
Egshvilevej 5b Vester Vandet
For rentals: Jane Bauer email@example.com
For problems on site: contact Søren Klemme 60 73 72 22
How to rent
1) Check the calendar to see if the campsite are available at the time you want it /them
2) Read through the rules, so that you know which responsibilities site rental entails.
3) Contact rentals manager Jane Bauer firstname.lastname@example.org
4) You will then receive a confirmation of rental.
5) Nearer the time, you will receive a message where to find a key and payment instructions
6) After rental, the site will be checked to ensure that the toilet and bath building and campsite are left in an appropriate condition. If it is not properly cleaned etc, there will be a surcharge. 500 DKK pr. hour. Lost keys 1000 DKK.
The price is 40 DKK per participant per night (Minimun 600 DKK) and includes electricity and hot water, with a deposite of 10% of the total rental, to be substracted from the final bill.
Deposits will not be returned later than 30 days before rental.
"Nebel" campsite is owned by the Klit Division of the Danish Scouts.
Thisted Scouts www.thistedspejderne.dk
Klitmøller Scouts www.klitmoller.spejder.dk
Kong Fegge Group www.kongfegge.gruppe.dds.dk
Out and about
The campsite is located Lake "Nors sø" on one side and state forest on the other, and in the middle of Thy National Park.
Lake "Nors Sø" is perfect for all kinds of activities.
In the state forest there are a number of shelters within walking distance. A path system into the forest starts right next to the campsite, with plenty of opportunities for walking or orienteering in the woods.
"Nebel" is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty offering endless possibility for exploring, by bike, car or on foot.
Nebel is in Denmark’s largest nature reserve, with many animals and rare plants.
8 km to the old fishing community of Klitmøller that is still a very lively village with many activities, especially in the summer. There is a lovely beach for bathing, and a walk along the beach is lovely at any time of year.
Thisted is 10 km away. This is the ’capital’ of Thy with plenty of shops and interesting museums.
Hanstholm is 14km away. Explore one of Denmark’s largest fishing ports. This fish auction is an experience to remember, for those who are up early.
There is also the fascinating archive, museum and bunkers from the Second World War.
Rules and Regulations
1) This is private property, owned by Danish Scouts. Overnight stays and other activities are only permitted on prior agreement with the owners.
2) Please return the rafts to the right place and replace firewood.
3) Do not burn firewood unnecessarily.
4) Make sure all fires are out before you leave.
5) Cover all holes and replace the turf.
Rules for rubbish (refuse)
1) On arrival, put refuse sacks in the bins provided. Remember bags for toilet refuse.
2) Wet rubbish, kitchen waste etc. must be put in a plastic bag and tied with a knot before it is placed in the paper refuse sacks.
3) Broken glass and other sharp items must be carefully wrapped in newspaper or similar before being placed in the bins, so as not to injure the dustman.
4) Rubbish, paper, plastic, cigarette stubs, tins, bits of guy rope etc. must not be left in the wild and not on the campsite. Please use the bins provided.
5) Full refuse bags must be closed with string and placed in the rubbish shed.
6) All rubbish and all refuse sacks must be placed in the rubbish shed at departure. No refuse sacks may be left in the bins when you leave, even if they are half empty.
7) Empty bottles must be taken home again.
8) Ensure that it looks tidy in the rubbish shed and that all sacks are stored tidily, otherwise the dustmen may refuse to take them.
Firewood and gadget wood - rules:
1) Gadget wood is left for building camp equipment with – not to burn‼‼
2) Gadget wood must be replaced after use, and sorted into appropriate lengths. It must not be left touching the ground.
3) The firewood is owned by Klit Division. Therefore, firewood may only be burnt by the owners, or those renting the campsite and hut. Use or removal of firewood by anyone other than these two groups will be regarded as theft.
4) Be careful with firewood and use only that which is necessary.
6) You are welcome to leave brushwood and branches between the trees around the campsite, but only within our own land, as delimited by the fences. We would be very grateful if you use this brushwood when you make a bonfire.
Cleaning guidelines for the toilet and bath block before departure:
1) Remove all rubbish and other items.
2) Thoroughly scrub the toilets both outside and in with hot water and cleaning fluid.
3) Thoroughly scrub the hand basins with hot water and cleaning fluid.
4) Wipe the shelves and mirrors with hot water and cleaning fluid.
5) Sweep the floor and then vacuum thoroughly.
6) Wash the floor with hot water and cleaning fluid.
8) Turn off the lights and lock the toilet block.